I have to go with
1. Forever
2. Nothing Can Keep Me From You
I have to go with
1. Forever
2. Nothing Can Keep Me From You
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Beth or Hard Luck Woman.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
My favortive is beth
i got to see kiss live in april of 2000..in knoxville... they were awesome
and peter chris did a good job on beth
PROUD FAN OF THE 4-2 REDSKINS!!!!!!!!
ur moto really gets on my nerves...everytime i read ur post i think of ass* and thats not good, no offense though
Well if u dont like.. then dont read it
PROUD FAN OF THE 4-2 REDSKINS!!!!!!!!
nice comeback....i was just saying i thought it was dumb..."if u dont like it, dont read it"
Hard Luck Woman
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Nice to see there are some KISS fans on here. To say I'm a fan is an understatement. Long time member of the KISS Army, and my favorite ballad by KISS is probably Hard Luck Woman. Beth and Forever are great too! I can't really pick just one!!!!!!!!!!
You wanted the best, you got the best...
I dunno if you can call it a ballad or not. But one of my fav's period is "God gave Rock N roll to you"...love that song.
I want to Rock-n-Roll all night-----and party everyday!!!!!!
Lick it up!!!!!!!!
Bookmarks